In times of COVID-19 the Tourism Industry faces serious long term challenges throughout the world. Here in Kenya we face a different reality. With the lack of Tourism $ income, massive job losses are occurring. The COMMUNITY WILDLIFE FUND enables us to take care of the 4 objectives below.
TAX Deductible Donation via PayPal
Please select "Community Wildlife Fund (CWF)" in the drop down menu.
Support local communities with food donation / education bundles for e-learning
Marketing “Destination Kenya” with virtual game viewing from National Parks / Reserves
Employment of Safari Guides and donation of Safari vehicles, working with rangers to deter poaching activities
Protect our wildlife from poaching / bushmeat trade
LONG TERM OBJECTIVES:
- Education on conservation of wildlife for children in remote villages surrounding game reserves / conservancies and parks through providing game drives & education in local languages (such as Maa)
- Providing jobs for youths and particularly women in de-snaring projects / clean ups / training in Camps / Lodges etc.
- Tree planting exercises to protect biodiversity and education on the same
- Establishment of anti-poaching unit in the long term with first female anti-poaching unit
- Support of existing anti-poaching units / organizations
- Roping in stakeholders to contribute to Fund through direct contributions from guests staying at their properties / Safari companies donating on each guest taking a safari